Nail Down Wood Flooring
Wood flooring is a hugely popular flooring solution these days. Chosen by people seeking all different types of interior, wood flooring can really add charm to your home. Hailed by some as even adding value to properties and making them easier to sell in difficult market conditions, wood flooring is, without a doubt, a great choice. What’s more, easy to maintain and versatile, a well looked after wood floor could last a lifetime.
Wood flooring comes in two main types: engineered and solid. Solid wood flooring, as the name suggests, is wood flooring which is made from planks of wood made from one piece of your selected species and grade of wood. Recognised for its stability, engineered wood floor, is not only suitable for installation above under floor heating, it is also more resistant to moisture and temperature fluctuations than solid wood, making it a more versatile flooring option. Created by bonding layers of plywood and finishing it with a solid oak lamella or top layer, engineered wood flooring looks and feels just like real wood.
Nail down wood flooring fitting is arguably the most straightforward wood floor fitting method. That said, nail down wood floor fitting is only recommended over a wooden subfloor. The subfloor might be original floorboards or plywood. If the subfloor is plywood, you can choose to fit your floorboards in any direction you please. If however, you’re using the nail down fitting method over an existing floor, the new boards should be fitted perpendicular to the old boards to ensure stability.
Items 1-15 of 44
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Lacquered 20mm By 120mm By 500-1900mmSpecial Price £39.92 /m² £51.50 Regular Price £79.85 /m² £103.01
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak UV Matt Lacquered 20mm By 140mm By 500-1900mmSpecial Price £49.21 /m² £73.82 Regular Price £89.17 /m² £133.76
- Natural Engineered Oak UV Oiled 20/6mm By 180mm By 1900mmSpecial Price £44.18 /m² £75.55 Regular Price £78.90 /m² £134.92
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Semi Matt Lacquered 20mm By 140mm By 500-1900mmSpecial Price £48.29 /m² £72.44 Regular Price £75.45 /m² £113.18
- Natural Engineered Flooring Oak UV Oiled 20/6mm By 200mm By 1800-2200mmSpecial Price £54.00 /m² £54.00 Regular Price £85.72 /m² £85.72
- Natural Solid Flooring Ash Cappuccino Brushed UV Lacquered 20mm By 160mm By 500-2200mmSpecial Price £50.45 /m² £86.77 Regular Price £88.51 /m² £152.24
- Select Engineered Flooring Oak Chevron Brushed White Oiled Two 18/5mm By 90mm By 850mmSpecial Price £48.70 /m² £37.50 Regular Price £108.30 /m² £83.39
- Natural Engineered Flooring Oak Brushed UV Oiled 20/5mm By 180mm By 1900mmSpecial Price £39.78 /m² £68.02 Regular Price £86.47 /m² £147.86
- Natural Engineered Flooring Oak Smoked Brushed UV Oiled 20/6mm By 180mm By 1900mmSpecial Price £44.18 /m² £75.55 Regular Price £73.64 /m² £125.92
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Cappuccino Brushed UV Oiled 20mm By 160mm By 500-2200mmSpecial Price £46.25 /m² £79.55 Regular Price £100.55 /m² £172.95
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Semi Matt Lacquered 20mm By 160mm By 500-2200mmSpecial Price £47.81 /m² £82.23 Regular Price £82.44 /m² £141.80
- Natural Engineered Flooring Oak Non Visible UV Oiled 20/6mm By 200mm By 2000-2200mmSpecial Price £54.00 /m² £54.00 Regular Price £100.00 /m² £100.00
- Natural Engineered Oak Brushed UV Oiled 20/6mm By 180mm By 1900mmSpecial Price £44.18 /m² £75.55 Regular Price £71.27 /m² £121.87
- Natural Engineered Flooring Oak Hardwax Oiled 20/6mm By 180mm By 1800-2200mmSpecial Price £51.66 /m² £51.66 Regular Price £114.82 /m² £114.82
- Natural Engineered Flooring Oak Semi Matt Lacquered 20/5mm By 220mm By 1800-2400mmSpecial Price £45.01 /m² £45.01 Regular Price £90.04 /m² £90.04