Wood Floor Mop Cleaner
Or call: 0203 869 0900
Bona Spray Mop
Bona Spray Mop for wooden floors enables you to clean and maintain your wooden floor in a sweep. Ergonomic and simple to use, the Spray Mop is quick to assemble and refill with the specially developed Bona refillable wood floor cleaner cartridge. Forget filling up a bucket and adding concentrate, just spray and clean!
- Specially developed for varnished wooden floors
- Environmentally sound, pH neutral cleaner
- Ergonomic mop design
- Refillable cartridge
- Easy, streak free cleaning
- Rotating head for ultimate reach in difficult areas
- Washable microfiber cleaning pad
- Spray Mop
- Refillabel Wood Floor Cleaner Cartridge (0,85 litre)
- Microfiber Cleaning Pad, washable up to 300 times
Vacuum floor before wet cleaning to ensure dirt and grit is removed
Directions for use
Insert Wood Floor Cleaner cartridge into Spray Mop. Press it firmly into its socket. Attach the cleaning pad on the mop head. Mist cleaner onto floor and wipe clean. On stubborn spots, rubber heel marks or sticky spills etc, spray cleaner directly onto spot and let work a few minutes before scrubbing and wiping off.
Soiled cleaning pads should be washed in 60C without fabric conditioner.
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £12 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £48. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales £24 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £60. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some areas on the Lowlands) £36 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £84. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on email@example.com
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.