Supremo WPC Double Face Composite Decking Boards Patina & Mouse Grey 23mm By 135mm By 2400mm
Or call: 0203 869 0900
Supremo WPC Decking uses the latest co-extruded technology. This is the most advanced Technology within the composite decking industry. Its unique properties and high resistance, together with a wood brushing effect offer a special combination to create a beautiful and durable product. As opposed to normal composite decking, our co-extruded boards have little colour fade, ensuring the character will be retained for a long time. Below are some of the Advantages of Co-Extruded Decking Vs. Normal Composite Decking: The Co-Extruded surface anti-scratch performance is around 3-4 times better than the normal WPC decking. The water absorption of the Co-Extruded board is 0% whilst the normal WPC board absorption is 2%. Expansion Rate is less than normal composite decking.
Installation & Maintenance
Delivery and Returns
- London £60
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales- Please contact us for a quote
- Any area of England and Wales not mentioned above- Please contact us for a quote
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some areas on the Lowlands) Please contact us for a quote
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - Please contact us for a quote
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on email@example.com
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.