Reducer Solid Oak Unfinished 24mm by 960mm
Or call: 0203 869 0900
Unfinished Solid OAK reducer, often called R-Section, used to cover different height levels between new and old floor. It is usually fitted at doorways and where you have a gap between two adiacent floors who are at different heights.
This Reducer dimensions are – 57 x24 x 960 and is made of European solid Oak . It comes unfinished, ready for any finish to be applied.
Due to its thickness of 24mm, it can drop down the level by 22mm and make an easy and smooth access.
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £12 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £48. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring and the order excede £499.
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales £24 for first unit and plus £6 for any aditional one. Maximum charge is £60. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some areas on the Lowlands) £36 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £84. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.