Recoll Legnodur Adhesive 0.5 Kg
Or call: 0203 869 0900
* BUY 1 GET 1 FREE promotion applies when bought with engineered and solid flooring .
PREPARATION OF THE SURFACE
Always check the humidity of the foundation and of the wood with appropriate instruments. Do not apply on subfloors that are not protected from swelling due to humidity (always place an adequate steam sealed lining). Donot apply to floors in rooms that do not have windows or doors. Do not apply if the wall and ceilings of the area are not very dry.
Make sure the product is at ambient temperature before use. For gluing jointed floors, spread the glue by means of the special container on the upper side of the male part in order to guarantee better waterproofing of the glued joints. Any glue escaping from the joints during the laying of the floor can be removed with a cloth dampened with fresh glue. Before gluing, always check with appropriate instruments the wood humidity (humidity must be between 7 and 11%). Ambient temperature between 15 and 25°C, relative humidity not greater than 75%. Always use adequate personal protective equipment. Always consult the MSDS sheet of the product.
- Aspect: Dense liquid
- Viscosity (@20°C; Brookfield): 10000 – 18000
- Dryness (%): 52 – 56
- Coverage (g/m2): depending on use and thickness applied
- Work time (minutes): 8 – 10
- Application temperature (°C): +15 - +25
- Hours required before walking on surfaces is possible: 10 – 12
- Film hardening (hours): 3 - 4 hours ( depending of use and thickness applied )
- Application/Tools: Brush, special glue-spreading can
- Tool cleaning: Water, when the product is still fresh
- Storage (months): 6 (temperature between +5°C and +25°C)
- Each bottle will cover 10 sqm
LIMITATIONS OF USE
- Do not apply in damp areas.
- Absolutely avoid freezing temperatures
- Make sure the temperature of the product is 20°C before applying
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £12 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £48. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring and the order excede £499.
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales £24 for first unit and plus £6 for any aditional one. Maximum charge is £60. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some areas on the Lowlands) £36 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £84. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on email@example.com
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.