Beveled Engineered Wood Flooring
Engineered wood flooring is a really versatile flooring solution no matter which room in the home you’re planning to floor or re-floor. Made from boards that are constructed from layers of ply that is bonded together to create a highly resilient core board, these core boards are then topped off with solid wood which makes the end result look just like real wood.
Beveled engineered wood flooring is wood flooring boards that have had the edges cut to a fairly significant ‘v’ shape. This ‘v’ means that the edges of each board is nicely visible and creates an interesting and characterful look to your final flooring project. What’s more, beveled engineered flooring can be used even in rooms where moisture and temperature fluctuations are anticipated, such as bathrooms, kitchens and where you have under floor heating.
Add to this, the fact that beveled engineered wood flooring is particularly forgiving when it comes to fitting and you start to see what an attractive option this really is.
- Prime Engineered Flooring Oak Brushed UV Oiled 14/3mm By 190mm By 400-1500mmSpecial Price £41.90 /m² £105.17 Regular Price £65.00 /m² £163.15
- Prime Engineered Flooring Oak Herringbone Polar White Brushed UV Matt Lacquered 14/3mm By 98mm By 790mmSpecial Price £48.90 /m² £45.48 Regular Price £79.98 /m² £74.38
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Cappuccino Brushed UV Oiled 20mm By 160mm By 500-2200mmSpecial Price £49.55 /m² £85.23 Regular Price £100.55 /m² £172.95
- Prime Engineered Flooring Oak Herringbone Polar White Brushed UV Matt Lacquered 14/3mm By 98mm By 588mmSpecial Price £49.90 /m² £34.43 Regular Price £79.98 /m² £55.19
- Prime Engineered Oak Chevron Ribolla Brushed UV Matt Lacquered Eco 14/3mm By 98mm By 547mmSpecial Price £62.90 /m² £81.14 Regular Price £100.64 /m² £129.83