WOCA Maintenance Box for Lacquered Floors
Or call: 0203 869 0900
WOCA Maintenance Box for Lacquered Floors contains everything you need to clean and to rejuvenate your lacquered floor, is made for all lacquered surfaces and is especially suitable for the regular maintenance. WOCA Maintenance Box for Lacquered Floors strengthens the lacquer as it protects against wear and scratches and hereby prolongs the lifetime of the lacquered surface and does not build up a thick layer on the floor surface as the old layer is renewed with the next application.
Lacquer Soap is for regular cleaning of lacquered or painted surfaces as well as for surfaces of vinyl, tiles, linoleum, laminate etc. Lacquer Soap does not build a soap film and is therefore ideal for surfaces requiring frequent cleaning.
WOCA Maintenance Box for Lacquered Floors contains
1 litre of Lacquer Care, 1 litre of Wood Cleaner, 1 litre of Lacquer Soap and 2 cloths.
HOW TO DO
Lacquered floors should be regularly maintained, normally once a year, but more often when it comes to floors exposed to extremely hard wear.
1. Mix Wood Cleaner with water in the ratio 1:10. Wash the floor thoroughly until the surface is completely clean. The floor must be absolutely dry before application of WOCA Maintenance Box for Lacquered Floors System.
2. Pour the Lacquer care into a bucket. Dip the cloth into the Lacyer care and wring it hard. Apply a thin coat of the lacquer care. Continue the application. Do not continue application of Lacquer Care after the floor has started to dry. Leave the surface to dry for approx. 30 minutes.
The regular cleaning of lacquered surfaces may be done with Lacquer Soap.
Mix 125 ml Lacquer Soap with 5 litre water for the regular cleaning.
Wash the floor lengthwise. It is recommendable to work with two buckets, one with rinse water for the wringing out of the mop and another one with the soap solution. It is recommendable to use as little water as possible for the cleaning. Make sure that no water is left on the surface after cleaning.
Particularly dirty floors or stubborn stains may be removed with Wood Cleaner or Spot Remover.
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £12 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £48. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales £24 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £60. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some areas on the Lowlands) £36 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £84. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.