Rustins Danish Oil 2.5 Ltr
Or call: 0203 869 0900
Rustin's Danish Oil is a unique blend of oils, resins and driers, formulated to produce an attractive and durable finish. The finish is satin.
Preparation: The wood must be clean, smooth, dry and free from wax, dust and contaminants.
Application: Apply Rustins Worktop Oil liberally with a clean cloth and wipe off the surplus oil after a few minutes. The first coat should be applied liberally with a brush and allowed to dry without wiping. Blemishes may be removed from the final coat by applying the oil with a scouring pad, rubbing in the direction of the grain, then wiping away the surplus with clean rags or paper kitchen towels.
One litre will cover around 14 square metres per coat depending on the absorbency of the wood.
Coats: Bare wood requires 3 coats.
Drying Time: 4-6 hours depending on temperature and humidity.
Re-coating: Re-coat once the previous coat is dry.
Application Temp: Ideally 15-25°C, do not apply below 10°C
Coverage: Approx. 14sq.mtr per Litre/ 1 coat, depending on the absorbency of the wood.
Please note: Rags used for oiling should be laid out flat to dry; otherwise they may catch fire due to spontaneous combustion.
Maintenance: Periodic re-oiling is required, clean surface before re- oiling.
Hazards: Flammable, avoid contact with eyes and skin.Use in a well ventilated area. Keep out of children. Free delivery is offer for this product.
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £12 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £48. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring and the order excede £499.
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales £24 for first unit and plus £6 for any aditional one. Maximum charge is £60. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some areas on the Lowlands) £36 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £84. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.