Beveled Solid Wood Flooring
Beveled solid wood flooring is wood flooring that is made from solid wood and nothing else. The edges of the planks of this type of wood flooring are beveled into a ‘v’ shape. This style of wood flooring, although sometimes criticised for being a bit of a harbour for dust and grit, is a great help when it comes to fitting your floor.
More resistant to accidental fitting damage than square edge wood flooring, beveled solid wood flooring is very forgiving when it comes to fitting, making it a particularly attractive option for DIY-ers. Available in a whole range of species of wood and grades of wood, as well as a host of colours and finishes, there is a beveled solid wood flooring option to suit pretty much every budget and every interior.
If you’re looking for beveled solid wood flooring, you need look no further.
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Lacquered 20mm By 120mm By 500-2200mmSpecial Price £47.74 /m² £61.58 Regular Price £79.85 /m² £103.01
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Cappuccino Brushed UV Oiled 20mm By 140mm By 500-2000mmSpecial Price £48.90 /m² £73.35 Regular Price £78.50 /m² £117.75
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Cappuccino Brushed UV Oiled 20mm By 160mm By 500-2200mmSpecial Price £49.55 /m² £85.23 Regular Price £100.55 /m² £172.95
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Semi Matt Lacquered 20mm By 140mm By 500-2200mmSpecial Price £51.73 /m² £77.60 Regular Price £75.45 /m² £113.18
- Natural Solid Oak Unfinished 20mm By 180mm By 500-2200mmSpecial Price £53.10 /m² £102.48 Regular Price £78.70 /m² £151.89
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Country UV Oiled 20mm By 180mm By 400-2000mmSpecial Price £56.68 /m² £81.62 Regular Price £105.39 /m² £151.76