Beveled Wood Flooring
Beveled wood flooring is traditional wood flooring at its best. In the good old days, before machines were responsible for working wood, wood flooring boards were made by hand. Today, unless you’re plumping for an extremely high cost, bespoke flooring option that you’ve commissioned to be made by hand, your flooring boards will have been made by machine.
Beveled wood flooring boards are made with a relatively pronounced ‘v’ that is cut into the sides and the ends of each board. This flooring option is really forgiving when it comes to fitting because it puts up with quite a lot of error without looking out of place.
Available in a whole range of species of wood, wood grades, colours and finishes, beveled wood flooring is also available in engineered and solid wood options, so there’s plenty to choose from.
- Prime Engineered Flooring Oak Brushed UV Oiled 14/3mm By 190mm By 400-1500mmSpecial Price £34.91 /m² £87.62 Regular Price £65.00 /m² £163.15
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Cappuccino Brushed UV Oiled 20mm By 160mm By 500-2200mmSpecial Price £49.55 /m² £85.23 Regular Price £100.55 /m² £172.95
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Semi Matt Lacquered 20mm By 140mm By 500-2200mmSpecial Price £51.73 /m² £77.60 Regular Price £75.45 /m² £113.18
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Semi Matt Lacquered 20mm By 160mm By 500-2200mmSpecial Price £52.72 /m² £90.68 Regular Price £73.20 /m² £125.90
- Natural Solid Flooring Oak Country UV Oiled 20mm By 180mm By 400-2000mmSpecial Price £56.68 /m² £81.62 Regular Price £105.39 /m² £151.76