Walnut Engineered Wood Flooring
Engineered walnut flooring is made from two layers soft wood or Plywood and a top layer of walnut wood. In a process of gluing together, these are then formed to create a single plank of durable, strong and flexible engineered floorboards. Unlike other types of wood flooring, mainly solid floors, engineered walnut flooring will not expand or contract when the temperature changes.
It means that the floor is suitable for areas likely to experience temperature fluctuations due to the property location (such as near a water source) or room type (such a basement area).
Engineered walnut flooring originates from Walnut tree, a group of over 21 trees widely available from Europe to Japan. They are easy to maintain, requiring sweeping and mopping, are known to added value to the home well beyond the initial cost of installation and ethically sourced from managed forests.
- Prime Engineered Flooring African Walnut Herringbone Brushed Matt UV Lacquered 14/3mm By 97mm By 582mmSpecial Price £49.90 /m² £33.93 Regular Price £92.45 /m² £62.87
- Prime Engineered Flooring African Walnut Herringbone Brushed Matt UV Lacquered 14/3mm By 97mm By 790mmSpecial Price £51.00 /m² £46.92 Regular Price £75.00 /m² £69.00
- Prime Engineered Flooring Am Walnut Click UV Lacquered 14/3mm By 195mm By 800-2400mmSpecial Price £78.18 /m² £78.18 Regular Price £149.94 /m² £149.94
- Prime Engineered Flooring American Walnut Herringbone UV Lacquered 14/3mm By 97mm By 582mmSpecial Price £79.00 /m² £53.72 Regular Price £117.30 /m² £79.76
- Prime Engineered Flooring American Walnut Herringbone UV Lacquered 14/3mm By 97mm By 790mmSpecial Price £79.00 /m² £72.68 Regular Price £126.18 /m² £116.09
- Prime Engineered Flooring Walnut Herringbone UV Lacquered 15/4mm By 90mm By 600mmSpecial Price £79.00 /m² £85.32 Regular Price £99.54 /m² £107.50