Primer DPM Poly Eco 5 kg
Or call: 0203 869 0900
SOLVENT-FREE CONSOLIDATING RESIN AGAINST HUMIDITY
Consolidating resin for dusty cement screeds; for treating residual humidity on damp floors and walls; by adding fine sand it is possible to obtain synthetic mortars for trimmings or quick repairs.
PREPARATION OF THE SURFACE
Always check the subfloor humidity with appropriate instruments. The under floor to be treated must be compact and free of detaching elements. Any defects on the surface, such as cracks or crevices should be treated beforehand by making a paste with washed fine sand (not marine) and PRIMER POLY ECO.
Make sure the product has a temperature of 20°C before use. Always check compactness and humidity of subfloor (maximum 3 - 4%). PRIMER POLY ECO should be applied generously with a brush or roller after having plastered all cracks. Let it dry at least 3 - 4 hours at ambient temperatures between 20 - 25 °C and 60 – 70 % relative humidity (different conditions may lead to non optimal results). Apply the second coat of PRIMER POLY ECO. Spread a layer of fine quartz sand (not marine). Before bonding, brush away any excess sand that has not adhered. Ambient temperature from 15 to 25°C, relative humidity not greater than 75%. Always use adequate personal protective equipment. Always consult the MSDS sheet of the product.
It is important that no more than 12 hours elapse between one coat and another to ensure perfect bonding between the various applications.
- Aspect: brown liquid
- Viscosity (@20°C): 20 -45
- Approximate coverage (g/m2): 200 - 400
- 5 KG will cover between 20-25 m2
- Pot life (minutes): 50 - 60
- Hours required before walking on surfaces : 6 - 8
- Days required for laying:3 - 5
- Final hardening (days): 1- 3
- Application temperature (°C): +15 - +25
- Application/Tools: Roller - brush
- Tool cleaning: SE, when the product is still fresh
- Removal of product: SE, when the product is still fresh
- Storage (months): 6 @ temperature between +5°C and +25°C
- Packaging: 5 Kg container
- Limitations of use : Aerate area during application avoiding draughts Always use adequate personal protective equipment Do not apply in damp areas Make sure the temperature of the product is 20°C before applying
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £12 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £48. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring and the order excede £499.
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales £24 for first unit and plus £6 for any aditional one. Maximum charge is £60. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some areas on the Lowlands) £36 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £84. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.