Luxury Click Vinyl Rigid Core Herringbone Flooring Cotton Wood 6mm By 100 By 600mm (include 1mm underlay)
Or call: 0203 869 0900
Luxury Vinyl Tiles | Our latest technology of luxury rigid core click also calls SPC flooring. SPC is an upgrade for LVT (Luxury flooring) and stands for stone plastic composite. This latest technology composed lime stone with plastic polymers offer extremely durable core in addition to classic LVT benefits. This is great alternative for tiles and other flooring, and also is waterproof .
- - The most water and moisture-resistant floor product
- - Recyclable and environment-friendly product
- - Flame-retardant
- - Anti-Bacterial
- - Easy to clean
- - Maximum resistance against surface wear
- - Durable to heavy pedestrian traffic
Residential 15 years / Commercial 5 years
This warranty applies only when the LVT Flooring products are installed in indoor spaces, are used in accordance with the product standard and where the installation and maintenance instructions were followed.
This warranty does not cover damages caused by water or accumulated water on the floor and surrounding structures.
Application errors and damage to the product during application are not covered by the warranty. The application company is responsible for application errors and damage to the product during application. Warranty duration and warranty coverage vary for residential use.
Samples | Order for free!
Free sample are available to order. The sample will allow you to feel the high quality of our wood and see its beautiful rich markings. We aim to dispatch the sample within a day so you won't have to wait long. Simply choose the 'Free Sample' option and complete the secure checkout process.
Installation & Maintenance
We recommend fitting this product with our specific
It needs to be installed on top of rigid and even subfloor (We highly recommend to use self leveling compound to reach high enough degree of evenness).
When installing ontop of screed the screed moisture must not exceed 2%.
Vinyl flooring tiles must be installed on screed subfloor only.
Installing this product on top of an uneven subfloor or unsuitable underlay will cause the click system to fail and the floor to get damaged over time.
You have to create an expansion gap or barrier every 30m2 when fitting LVT.
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £32
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales £78
- Any area of England and Wales not mentioned above £78
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some area on the Lowlands) £114
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- Any area of England and Wales not mentioned above charges may vary and will be quoted via the system - for further info please contact us.
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on email@example.com
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.