Luxury Click Vinyl Rigid Core Flooring Supremo Royal Grey 6mm By 228mm By 1520mm( include 1mm underlay)
Or call: 0203 869 0900
Do you want a highly modern floor that won’t date and won’t look out of place in a few years’ time? If so, this luxury click vinyl rigid core IXPE Flooring in Supremo Royal Grey is perfect. Grey, but with a woody feel to it, it’s modern, but not so much so that it’ll date any time soon.
When you opt for this floor, you get a great combination of up to date styling and a hint of tradition. You really do get the best of both worlds. Team it with monochrome décor or go all out with a riot of colour – it’s up to you.
Flooring Type | Luxury Vinyl Tiles
Our latest technology of luxury rigid core click also calls SPC flooring. SPC is an upgrade for LVT (Luxury flooring) and stands for stone plastic composite. This latest technology composed limestone with plastic polymers offers extremely durable core in addition to classic LVT benefits. This is a great alternative for tiles and other floorings, and also is waterproof.
Sizes | 6mm x 228mm x 1520mm
Total of 6mm thickness, 0.5/5mm SPC + 1mm pre-applied underlay.
The wear layer is 0.5mm in its thickness.
Underlay Type | Pre Applied
Our latest Supremo SPC Built-in Underlay range is a great addition for our SPC lines.
The Underlay is pre-applied and made of 1mm foam cushioned. In addition to saving the cost of a separate underlay its make the fitting even easier and increase the acoustic barrier of the planks.
You have to create an expansion gap or barrier every 30m2 when fitting LVT.
- - The most water and moisture-resistant floor product
- - Recyclable and environment-friendly product
- - Flame-retardant
- - Anti-Bacterial
- - Easy to clean
- - Maximum resistance against surface wear
- - Durable to heavy pedestrian traffic
Residential 25 years / Commercial 10 years
This warranty applies only when the LVT Flooring products are installed in indoor spaces, are used in accordance with the product standard and where the installation and maintenance instructions were followed.
This warranty does not cover damages caused by water or accumulated water on the floor and surrounding structures.
Application errors and damage to the product during application are not covered by the warranty. The application company is responsible for application errors and damage to the product during application. Warranty duration and warranty coverage vary for residential use.
Installation & Maintenance
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £32
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales £78
- Any area of England and Wales not mentioned above £78
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some area on the Lowlands) £114
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- Any area of England and Wales not mentioned above charges may vary and will be quoted via the system - for further info please contact us.
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on email@example.com
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.