Luxury Click Vinyl Rigid Core Flooring Olive 4.2mm By 178mm By 1220mm
Or call: 0203 869 0900
If you’re on the lookout for a classic wood looking floor, this Olive luxury vinyl flooring is sure to catch your eye. Its really authentic wood look means that this floor will work with any sort of interior styling – modern or traditional. In fact, we’ve seen this floor used to great effect in everything from studio apartments to luxury homes.
No matter what size or style your home is, this floor will add a real element of charm. You can choose to mix it with pastel colours; whites, beiges, creams and coffee shades; blacks, whites and greys; or a riot of colour, and it’ll look great.
Flooring Type | Luxury Vinyl Tiles
Our latest technology of luxury rigid core click also calls SPC flooring. SPC is an upgrade for LVT (Luxury flooring) and stands for stone plastic composite. This latest technology composed lime stone with plastic polymers offer extremely durable core in addition to classic LVT benefits. This is great alternative for tiles and other flooring, and also is waterproof .
You have to create an expansion gap or barrier every 30m2 when fitting LVT.
- - The most water and moisture-resistant floor product
- - Recyclable and environment-friendly product
- - Flame-retardant
- - Anti-Bacterial
- - Easy to clean
- - Maximum resistance against surface wear
- - Durable to heavy pedestrian traffic
Residential 25 years / Commercial 10 years
This warranty applies only when the LVT Flooring products are installed in indoor spaces, are used in accordance with the product standard and where the installation and maintenance instructions were followed.
This warranty does not cover damages caused by water or accumulated water on the floor and surrounding structures.
Application errors and damage to the product during application are not covered by the warranty. The application company is responsible for application errors and damage to the product during application. Warranty duration and warranty coverage vary for residential use.
Installation & Maintenance
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £32
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales £78
- Any area of England and Wales not mentioned above £78
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some area on the Lowlands) £114
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- Any area of England and Wales not mentioned above charges may vary and will be quoted via the system - for further info please contact us.
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.