Luxury Click Vinyl Flooring Light Smoked 5mm By 169mm By 1210mm
Or call: 0203 869 0900
Due to the smoking process, colour variation is greater
This honey coloured Light Smoked Luxury Click Vinyl flooring is ideal, no matter what style of interior you have. Perfectly suited to an all-white décor or a more traditional look, the warmth of this floor delights every time. It is a real classic but with a modern twist.
The great thing about click vinyl flooring is that it is so easy to fit. What’s more it’s incredibly simple to look after, with virtually no maintenance required. In fact, with this option you really can’t go wrong. It’s even easy on the wallet – which is good news if you want a great look that doesn’t cost a fortune.
Flooring Type | Luxury Vinyl Tiles
LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tiles) is a special (vinyl) flooring product that provides you with options such as the looks of natural wood, natural stone and metal. Unique places can be created with a creative selections of patterns for indoor applications.
You have to create an expansion gap or barrier every 30m2 when fitting LVT.
At least 6 days to acclimatise. Subjected to underfloor heating
For more information please download the fitting instructions
We dont recommend to install LVT on conservatories or in areas with too much sun exposure
Sizes | Fixed Length
5mm x 169mm x 1210mm
- - The most water and moisture-resistant floor product
- - Recyclable and environment-friendly product
- - Flame-retardant
- - Anti-Bacterial
- - Easy to clean
- - Maximum resistance against surface wear
- - Durable to heavy pedestrian traffic
Residential 10 years
This warranty applies only when the LVT Flooring products are installed in indoor spaces, are used in accordance with the product standard and where the installation and maintenance instructions were followed.
This warranty does not cover damages caused by water floods or accumulated water on the floor and surrounding structures.
Application errors and damage to the product during application are not covered by the warranty. The application company is responsible for application errors and damage to the product during application. Warranty duration and warranty coverage vary for residential use.
Installation & Maintenance
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £32
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales £78
- Any area of England and Wales not mentioned above £78
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some area on the Lowlands) £114
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- Any area of England and Wales not mentioned above charges may vary and will be quoted via the system - for further info please contact us.
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.