European Walnut Dinning Room Table Top Straight Edge 40mm By 640mm By 1040mm
Or call: 0203 869 0900
Our European Walnut Worktop retains all of its natural coloring. The worktop has a stunning dark chocolate brown color and it will uplift any kitchen look. Wood and Beyond European Walnut worktop surfaces are constructed from 40mm wide staves, carefully crafted from the highest quality raw materials to provide maximum strength, stability and durability throughout the years of service the worktop will provide. The Walnut worktop comes square edged and sanded to a super smooth 150 grit finish. It is supplied unfinished and will require oiling prior to installation. The European Walnut is very durable and strong wood, and it is an excellent choice for the ones who wishes to make a statement with their worktop.
Walnut wood originates from walnut tree, a family of over 21 species of trees found from Europe to Japan. Walnut timber is extremely hard, dense and tight-grained, properties which make it a prized flooring and worktops wood. It starts as a dull brown colour wood, but when air-dried it becomes a rich chocolate-brown colour
Wood is a natural product and may have significant colour variation, and whilst every effort is made to colour match as much as possible, we cannot guarantee any consistency of colour from one table to another. In case of this tabletops, exact shape and dimensions can vary as well.
When you receive your tabletop, it is very important to store them completely flat.
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London £48 inc vat for first panel and plus £12 inc vat for any additional one. Maximum charge is £72.
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales- please contact us for a quote
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland)- please contact us for a quote
- Scottish Higland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- Any area of England and Wales not mentioned above charges may vary and will be quoted via the system - for further info please contact us.
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 8690900 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and your products have not been dispatched, we will refund you the full invoice amount within 5 working days of your cancellation request. If we receive a cancellation request from you and your products have been dispatched but not delivered , we will refund you the full invoice amount in full less any direct expenses we may have incurred in fulfilling the original agreement. If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have taken delivery of your products, you must return the products to us at your own expense. All returns have to be made to our warehouse address : CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.