Decking Metal Clips for Teak Hidden Fixing Boards 100 pcs/box
Or call: 0203 869 0900
The B-Fix One is sold by the box (100 units). The box also includes 100 self-drilling screws, instructions, and a Torx bit. One of B-Fix Ones’ finest attributes is the remarkable amount of time saved laying the deck boards. They can easily be slotted into place one after the other with regular spacing between. The number of B-Fix One units necessary for a project will depend on the distance between the joists of the supporting structure and the width of the deck board being used. To calculate the amount required simply multiply the number of deck boards, minus one, by the number of joists.
Use B-Fix and save up to 40% in terms of installation time!
The installation of a wood deck is extremely easy and requires few tools, as indicated below. Please note that the laying advice and list of tools are only an indication as methods and legislation differ from country to country, as do the type of supporting structure that the deck is built on.
Don’t hesitate to ask your wood supplier for further advice.
Installing a wooden deck or terrace with B-fix requires a minimum amount of tools.
Before you begin you will need:
- a cordless drill
- a 4mm drill bit (for wood)
- a jig saw
- a flat chisel
- B-Fix One and B-Fix Border instructions and a Torx bit supplied in each 100 unit box of B-Fix One.
For the more meticulous:
- a circular table saw
- a circular saw
- a router with a 45° bevel bit
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £12 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £48. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring and the order excede £499.
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales £24 for first unit and plus £6 for any aditional one. Maximum charge is £60. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some areas on the Lowlands) £36 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £84. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on email@example.com
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.