Bona Decking Oil Neutral 2.5 L
Or call: 0203 869 0900
Bona Deck Oil is a hardening oil designed for the protection of exterior wooden deckings and furniture. It consists of a blend of natural pine and linseed oil and has been reinforced with UV-inhibiting additives to reduce the degrading effects from the sun. Bona Deck Oil’s easy fluent composition makes it easy to work with and ensures deep penetration and protection of the wood.
-Made of natural vegetable oils
- Contains enhanced UV-protection
- Long open time
- Free from cobalt and harmful fungicides
Type of oil: Esterified pine and linseed oil Colours: Brown, Black & Neutral
Solids content: ~35%
Dilution: Do not dilute
Drying time: - Between applications: 15-30 minutes* - Light use: 24 hours* - Full hardness: 1 week*
Application tools: Brush, roller or other suitable applicator
Total consumption: Approx. 6-10 m²/litre per coat, depending on wood type and application.
The surface which is to be coated must be sanded back to bare wood, dry and free from sanding dust, oil, wax and other contamination. A Bona Sanding Disc or Screen grit 100-120 should be used for the final sanding of the wood. Optimal application conditions are between 20-25C and 40-60% relative air humidity. High temperatures and low humidity shorten drying time, low temperatures and high humidity lengthen the drying time. Minimum temperature for use is 13C.
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £12 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £48. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring and the order excede £499.
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales £24 for first unit and plus £6 for any aditional one. Maximum charge is £60. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some areas on the Lowlands) £36 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £84. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.