Bog Oak Table 35*980*2560
Or call: 0203 869 0900
Our quality BOG OAK is very rare to find . The operation of extraction these logs is very complicated and required high quality equipment, knowledge and resources.
Our Bog OAK is over 3000 years old and found in bottom of European Rivers which are 7m and deeper.
The luck of oxygen, preserved the Bog Oak from decay . Oak become very dark with beautiful different sheds of brown.
This is cause due to the tannin dissolving in the acidic water.
Age of our Bog Oak is more than 3000 years, certificate of radiocarbon dating C14. Limited edition. Only 7 items.
Wood is a natural product and may have significant colour variation, and whilst every effort is made to colour match as much as possible, we cannot guarantee any consistency of colour from one worktop to another.
When you receive your table top,it is very important to store them completely flat.
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £48 for first pannel and plus £18 for any aditional one. Maximum charge is £84.
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales- please contact us for a quote
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland)- please contact us for a quote
- Scottish Higland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- Any area of England and Wales not mentioned above charges may vary and will be quoted via the system - for further info please contact us.
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 8690900 or email us on email@example.com
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and your products have not been dispatched, we will refund you the full invoice amount within 5 working days of your cancellation request. If we receive a cancellation request from you and your products have been dispatched but not delivered , we will refund you the full invoice amount in full less any direct expenses we may have incurred in fulfilling the original agreement. If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have taken delivery of your products, you must return the products to us at your own expense. All returns have to be made to our warehouse address : CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.