Acoustic Rubber Underlay 5mm By 10m
Or call: 0203 869 0900
Acoustic Rubber Underlay - RFC700
Size 5mm x 1m x 10m
1 roll will cover 10 sqm.
Suitable for glue down or floating fitting
For glue down method underlay should be glued from both sides:
- Underlay to the subfloor
- Floor to the underlay
|Density (approx)||700 kg/m³|
|Length||10m ± 10cm|
|Width||1m ± 5mm|
|Thickness||5 ± 0.3mm|
|Hardness (Shore A) (approx)||40~50 A|
|Weather Resistance (approx)||-25 ~ 80℃|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.065 W/(m·K) (ASTM C 518-10)|
|Soundproof test result IIC ASTM E492-09 ASTM E989-06||48|
|Soundproof test result ISO ISO 140-8:1997|
|Ln,r,w = 60dB|
△Lw = 18dB CI,r = 0dB
CI ,△= -10dB
|Material Composition||Recycled rubber &|
Delivery and Returns
Please note that all our deliveries are kerbside.
- London and Essex £12 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £48. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Cumbria, Devon, Cornwall and some areas of Wales £24 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £60. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scotland(excluding Scottish Highland and some areas on the Lowlands) £36 for first unit and plus £6 for any additional one. Maximum charge is £84. Free delivery is offered if ordered with flooring.
- Scottish Highland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight - please contact us for a quote
- For deliveries into Europe please call one of our sales advisors on 0203 869 0900 or email us on email@example.com
Returns and refunds
If we receive a cancellation request from you and you have accepted delivery of your products, you must return the goods to us, at your own expense, to the following Kent address, where our warehouse is located: CKR Services, Crossways Cargo Centre, Galleon Boulevard, DA2 6QE.
For more information about Delivery and Returns please click here.